Friday, October 21, 2011

Is it christmas yet!?



I know christmas isn't for another 2 months and I just passed Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I can't wait! (reason for the christmasy background) December is my favorite time of year!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVVE everything about it!  The decorations (especially all the lights), the yummy food, the company of family & friends, a break from school, EVERYTHING! 


As I've gotten older my christmas list has gotten shorter and shorter but the presents have gotten bigger.  (thanks dad, best santa ever growing up!)  But all I want for christmas this year is to be with Puchi and I'll be the most happiest girl in the world! =)



But since it's still October and Halloween is just around the corner (like next week), I hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE one! =)

2 comments:

  1. hi jieni! cute blog! hope you have a fun halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shanelia :) I'll be keeping an eye out for halloween pictures of Shayde, she's so cuuuuute! The pictures you posted on facebook of her in the pumkin is so creative!

    ReplyDelete