Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thankful for...



Everyday is a day to be Thankful and I am for so MANY reasons. I would go into detail about every little thing but that would take forever and this would never end. So I'll just name some of the many things I'M THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR...  My Parents, Puchi's Parents, My Family, Puchi's Family, My Friends, Puchi's Friends.  Pretty much everyone who has ever been a part of our life in one way or another, BIG & small, in the past and present. I'm thankful for you ALL for helping us become who we are today, for each other :) I'm thankful for the Gospel, the Plan of Salvation, Good Health, a Home to Live in, Good food to grrriiinnnddd everyday in Beautiful Hawaii, Meeting Puchi and being his gf, to have graduated from the best high school on the face of this earth! Kahuku High School class of 2007! (I'm sure Puchi's high school was awesome too but, KAHUKU RED RAIDER's FOR LIFE!!) Technology, being able to further my education, Airplanes lol, to fly Puchi to Hawaii for christmas break! (yayyy, I can't wait!)


I asked Puchi last week what he was thankful for and he said "you in my life" awwww :) and than I asked him for something other then that and he said "the miracle of forgiveness" hahahaha

***My Thanksgiving Day wish has always been to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I've always wanted to go see it in person (and see New York). I watch it every year and it looks so fun on TV (and cold) and I'm sure it's even more awesome in person!***


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families =) 

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING JENI AND PUCHI :) Love u guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers Puchi! Thankful for the miracle of forgiveness too:) Happy Thanksgiving guys! And me too.. I've always wanted to spend Christmas in New York! One day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Haley and her parents were talking about it one year, we should just make it one big extended family trip! haha I hope you and the Mapu's had a good thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete