Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Were having a BOY!! =)


Puchi and I are expecting a baby boy :) I'm currently 30w4d and due on September 21st! However, I'm hoping for the 18th since that's Puchi's birthday and how awesome would that be as a birthday present! He was a surprise to our family but with the love and support we've been receiving from them, as well as our friends, he is definitely a welcomed surprise and we are very excited to meet our little fijian.


He was camera shy and wouldn't let us see his face but he had no problem showing us he's a boy! lol.
I said he was doing the "Shaka" but Puchi says he's throwing up "Laie Boys"


Chubby cheeks and big lips like his daddy (I just hope he doesn't act like him too haha)
He love's to kick me day & night.



6 comments:

  1. Aww how cute!! Congrats!!! Boys are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lani :) I'll have to keep reading your blog for mommy tips! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Jieni :) Haley will have another baby boy to pretend is hers;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Losa :) and I know I hear Haley treats MJ like her doll haha

      Delete
  3. OMG where the HELL have i been? Congrats Jieni & Puchi!!! Howcome I've come to your guys ward like 3 times already and have never noticed?? Oh wait, I know...cuz everytime I see you, you're sitting rows in front of me! LOL Fraaack! I'm so fired! Awww but can't wait to meet the little mister and pls lmk if you are having a baby shower :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Kelc! Surprise!? lol Are you in K1 now? I haven't been to church these past few weeks, I'm getting to the point where I just went to give birth already, so I'm always at home. I haven't seen you since you've been back and still have yet to meet your babies :) If you see me at church or if I see you, I'll get your attention! lol

      Delete