Friday, August 12, 2011

1st Blog

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."


A couple months ago I asked Puchi if he wanted to make a blog that was OURS and he said "sure" so here it is!  I really just wanted to make it because it's something we could do together even when were not together.  (even if he doesn't write anything)   For those of you who don't know, Puchi is in Arkansas for school and I'm in Hawaii.  (that's 4063.12 miles accoring to google, "don't count the miles, count the I Love You's" so lot's of "I LOVE YOU's" were said)  We don't get to see each other as often as we'd like but when we do, we make the most of all the time we have together. (I'll apologize now if you don't see him as much in December, and I don't apologize to his friends that want him to mix lol)  I'm still new to this but I'm sure once I get the hang of it I'll be on it more explaining OUR life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment