Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Short, Sweet & Simple


Don't take the small and simple things in life for granted.



As I mentioned before Puchi has been super busy, so we wern't planning on talking til' this weekend.  It was almost eleven in Arkansas and I knew he had to get up early.  (we usually just text until he falls asleep and then I end up texting myself lol)  So when my phone rang I was surprised to see his name show up on my screen.  A phone call may seem so simple yet be taken for granted to some when you get to see your bf, gf, husband or wife everyday.  Well being in a LDR we don't, so a phone call is like our hugs and kisses, it's what we have to look forward too and what gets us through the distance.  Our phone call was short but it made my day that he called just so he could hear my voice before he went to bed. =)  Even if your not in a LDR a short, sweet and simple text or phone call saying "I LOVE YOU" throughout the day can make a BIG difference in your relationship.  ("Love lasts when the relationship comes first")  So the next time you call your other half to remind them not to forget to buy that gallon of milk don't forget to say I LOVE YOU =)

1 comment:

  1. so true:) a simple call or text just saying i miss you or thinking of you makes so much of a difference! i'm glad your man knows that cause some guys don't, irrits. haha;)

    ReplyDelete